FIRST TEAM SUBARU PREP DEPARTMENT
WE NEED YOU!!!
We run a large volume dealership , so there is always opportunity to earn great, steady income for our Detailers.
Summary: Support Sales and Service Department operations with clean and finely detailed vehicles. Conform to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Part-time Work!!!
- Rotating schedule
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Replaces all traces of any protective films or coverings applied for shipment or service.
- Maintains showroom or stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Use proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Attend all dealership and service department meetings when requested.
- Provide exceptional customer service.